Sunday, September 21, 2014
Some years ago there was no separate career of astrology. This was taken as an alternate profession. Now the complexion has totally changed. Astrology became full-fledged career like other careers. Now a very big question appears who will be astrologer?
The person interested in making career in astrology should get his horoscope examined by a competent astrologer. There are many combinations of planets which make one astrologer. I am giving below some of them which are mentioned in ancient books on Indian astrology:
(1) A malefic planet in 10th house from Moon having aspects of benefic planets makes one astrologer.
(2) Ketu is placed in 3rd, 9th or 11th house from kaarkansh lagna makes one expert in astrology.
(3) Mercury in 4th house or in 2nd house along with Sun.
(4) Moon in Mithun, Simh or Dhanur rashi having the aspect of Mercury on it.
(5) Jupiter is in Mithun or Kanya rashi having the aspect of Mercury on it.
(6) Conjunction of Mars & Venus also makes one good astrologer.
In my long experience in the field of astrology I have found vinshansh & panchmansh charts useful in judging the predictive capabilities of a person. Vinshansh Chakra is used to judge spiritual attainments & Panchmansh Chakra is used to judge philosophical prospects.
In my experience in the field of astrology I have found the following combinations if present in either vinshansh or in panchmansh charts make one astrologer, spiritualist or an occultist:
(1) If in vinshansh chart its lagna comes under the aspect of Mercury and same condition applies to panchmansh chart. This makes one astrologer.
(2) If Jupiter occupies the lagna of vinshansh chart or panchmansh charts.
(3) The exchange between lord of lagna and that of 5th in either of the charts.
(4) The exchange between lord of lagna and that of 9th in either of the charts.
(5) The exchange between lord of Second and that of 9th in either of the charts.
(6) Mercury is in 5th house in either of the charts.
(7) Any one of 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th houses of either of the charts is occupied by its own lord.
The strong position of Mercury in any horoscope makes one ज्योतिषी and the strong position of Jupiter in any horoscope makes one दैवज्ञ. It is interesting to note that दैवज्ञ is always superior to ज्योतिषी.
(This post was written by me on Friday, August 16, 2013 on the timeline of my facebook and the link for that is given below:
Labels: Various Professions
I have an experience of more than 28 years in the field of Vedic astrology. I have not learnt Vedic astrology from anyone and it is only my continuous research, hard work and dedication that I have been able to get the inner depth of Vedic astrology. I also use Vedic Numerology to predict and also provide mantra consultation. Please fill up the Contact Form by following the link:https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/contact-form/ only if you want to contact me