Wednesday, October 15, 2014
(1) Several months ago I wrote a small post based on Vedic Mantra in my secret facebook group (here I do not want to give reference and link of that group), afterwards I published it in my another facebook public group (the link for this post will be given) and now I am reproducing that post below:
(2) ॐ यज्जाग्रतो दूरमुदैति दैवं तदु सुप्तस्य तथैवेति ।
दूरंगमं ज्योतिषां ज्योतिरेकं तन्मे मनः शिवसंकल्पमस्तु ॥
The above Vedic mantra may be written in English script as:
Om Yajjagrato dooramudaytee deeavem tadu suptasya tatheevete ।
Dooramgamam jyotishaam jyotirekam tennme manah Shivsankalpamastu ॥
(3) The agency which in the state of awakening goes far away and see the the emergence of past life karma going to be fructified and it also repeats it in its state of sleeping and it has a capacity to still go far away up to the Zodiac and in its extreme it approches to Parmatma and this agency is none other than my Manah and may it have an auspicious commitment to do welfare
(The link for this post is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258744764307717/permalink/289127027936157/)
(4) The aforesaid written Mantra is Chant while performing Vedic Yagya. In year 1991 or so when I was understanding Vedic Jyotish and conducting my researches on it, I noticed the Sanskrit word jyotisha in the Sanskrit word jyotishaam of this Mantra and at that time I thought this implies Vedic root of Jyotish but in year 1998 I met with a Vedic expert and our point of discussion was the existence of Jyotish in Vedas. I was in favour of it and that Vedic expert was totally against it then I quoted the aforesaid Sanskrit Vedic Mantra to make my point strong but my opinion was totally criticized by him on the grounds that the Sanskrit word Jyotisha existing in that Mantra is referred to Ganit Jyotisha (Astronomy) only and not the Phalit Jyotisha (Astrology). Anyhow he was able to make me totally convinced about his view about the non existence of Astrology in Vedas. But in actual practice it was not so and time to time my desire of finding of Vedic root of Jyotisha started becoming stronger and stronger through the aforesaid Mantra.
(5) After 3 to 4 years of that incident on a very fine day suddenly a thought appeared in mind that I should also consider the Sanskrit words मनः (mana) & दैवं (deeavem) also along with the Sanskrit word Jyotisha existing in the aforesaid Mantra. That Vdic expert translated the Sanskrit word दैवं (deeavem) as Parmatma (Devam) but I knew that the Sanskrit word दैवं (deeavem) exists in Ramayana and some Ayurvedic texts and the meaning of this Sanskrit word दैवं (deeavem) in famous Ayurvedic text Chraka Samhita written by Charaka many centuries ago as the Karma performed in previous life likely to operate in present life. This clearly indicated that, that Vedic expert did not know the meaning of this word दैवं (deeavem) in true sense.
(6) Then things started becoming easier, I knew in Jyotisha Moon signifies Mana and Jagrat & Supta avasthas of mind described in this Mantra also apply to states Moon as per Jyotisha. So it becomes clear that Moon irrespective of waxing or waning gives the way to the manifestation of the results of previous life performed Karmas in this life and it is the meaning of the aforesaid Sanskrit Mantra. In Jyotisha the Nakshatra dasha supposed to give Karma Phala of previous life is calculated from the longitude of Moon. Thus I found the Vedic root of Nakshatra dasha
Faridabad, Haryana, India Faridabad, Haryana, India
I have an experience of more than 27 years in the field of Vedic astrology. I have not learnt Vedic astrology from anyone and it is only my continuous research, hard work and dedication that I have been able to get the inner depth of Vedic astrology. I also use Vedic Numerology to predict and also provide mantra consultation. Please fill up the Contact Form by following the link:https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/contact-form/ only if you want to contact me