Thursday, December 4, 2014
(1) Before explaining and defining this Kemadrum Yoga it is better to understand the meaning of this yoga literally. I have seen astrologers including expert astrologers quoting this Kemadrum yoga without knowing its literal meaning.
(2) Kemdrum is a compound Sanskrit word and it is made up by combining two Sanskrit words Kema & Druma
(3) So, Kemadrum = Kema + Druma
(4) Under point (3) the Sanskrit word Kema stands for Junglee Ber (Indian Jubjubi a fruit found in jungle and the meaning of Druma is tree and it is a thorny tree.
(5) Kemdruma = Junglee Ber + Tree
(6) Kemdruma = Junglee Ber + thorny tree (as per (4)) so it indicates extreme hurdles with least success because it is very difficult to climb up that thorny tree and it is very impossible to think about going to jungle to bring that fruit. The Sanskrit word for Jungle is Jaangalya and Jungle is Hindi word and it is also English word. Thus this Kemadrum yoga is supposed to be a highly inauspicious yoga in Vedic Jyotish.
(7) In ancient text of Vedic Jyotish this yoga is supposed to affect one’s financial status adversely with revolting nature and it is generally of three kinds (1) Affecting One’s Family (2) Affecting One’s Character & moral values and (3) Affecting One’s Karmic Approach.
(1) Kemdrum Yoga Affecting One’s Family Adversely
(1) There are various definitions about this type of Kemadrum Yoga and they are given below:
(2) When there are no planets from 2nd & 12th houses from Chandra Lagna in any horoscope. This is the well known definition about Kemadrum yoga and a majority of Vedic astrologers quotes this definition.
(3) If there are no planets in 2nd & 12th house from the sign occupied by Moon in Navansh Chart. This definition of Kemadrum yoga is not given by any Vedic Astrologer but in standard texts on Vedic Jyotish this definition is also given.
(4) The definition of Kemadrum Yoga as defined under (3) is of great use suppose if in any horoscope Kemdrum Yoga is found in Rashi Chart but in Navansh there planets in either of 2nd or 12th from the sign occupied by Moon in Navansh Chart then be sure there is no Kemdrum Yoga
(5) If in any horoscope there are no planets from 4th or 10th house from the sign occupied by the Moon and this also results in Kemadruma Yoga.
(6) If there are Planets in 2nd or 8th house from Karkansh Lagna in equal number or 2nd or 8th house are found vacant then it results in Kemedruma Yoga and an aspect of Moon on either of these two houses enhances the strength of this Kemadrum Yoga
(7) If there are Planets in 2nd or 8th house from Aaroodh Lagna in equal number or 2nd or 8th house are found vacant then it results in Kemedruma Yoga and an aspect of Moon on either of these two houses enhances the strength of this Kemadrum Yoga.
(8) The definition of Kemdrum yoga as described under (6) & (7) also applies at the time of commencement of Rashi Dasha such as Chardasha, sthir dasha or any dasha except Kaal Chakra Dasha. If at the time of commencement of any Rashi Dasha there are equal number of Planets in 2nd or 8th houses from that Dasha Rashi at the time of commencement of that Rashi Dasha or 2nd or 8th houses are found unoccupied then in the Dasha of that Rashi the Kemedruma Yoga will activate even it is not present in Karkansh Kundli or Aaroodh Pad Kundli.
(9) When Kemadrum yoga as described under (2), (3), (5), (6), (7) or (8) is found to present in any horoscope then that person is without his family, without wealth, becomes slave, he goes to distant lands and looks dirty in his appearance. Mainly this type of Kemadrum Yoga if presents in any horoscope affect the family life of that native.
(2) Kemdrum Yoga Affecting One’s Character & moral values
(1) If in any horoscope lord of 9th Bhava / house is in 12th Bhava / house and weak lord of 12th in 2nd Bhava / house and 3rd house has a presence of malefic planets then a Kemadruma is yoga is said to present in that horoscope. Person having this type of Kemadrum Yoga is always intends to maintain relations with other housewives, he is characterless, depends on others for food and indulges in bad deeds and he runs under debts. Mainly this type of Kemdruma is said to affect one’s Character & moral values
(2) The Kemdrum Yoga described under (1) of Part (B) affects one’s Character & moral values. If this type of Kemadruma yoga is present in one’s Saptvinshansh Chart (D27) then also it affects one’s Character & moral values adversely.
(3) If this Kemdruma yoga is present in one’s Ekadashansh Chart (D11) then he runs under debts.
(3) Kemdruma Yoga Affecting One’s Karmic Approach
(1) When in any horoscope Moon, Venus & Saturn are found in 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th houses and Sun & Mars are found in 12th and 8th houses then this so formed Kemdrum Yoga makes one to confine himself to his birthplace only.
(2) With such type of Kemdruma Yoga in his horoscope the person deviates himself from Karmic approach.
Faridabad, Haryana, India Faridabad, Haryana, India
I have an experience of more than 27 years in the field of Vedic astrology. I have not learnt Vedic astrology from anyone and it is only my continuous research, hard work and dedication that I have been able to get the inner depth of Vedic astrology. I also use Vedic Numerology to predict and also provide mantra consultation. Please fill up the Contact Form by following the link:https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/contact-form/ only if you want to contact me